Research & Reports
- NC Way Powerpoint. The North Carolina Way: Early Data from Faith Community and Health System Partnerships.
- Community asset mapping for violence prevention: A comparison of views in Erijaville, South Africa and Memphis, USA By Teresa Cutts, Jill Olivier, Sandy Lazarus, Naiema Taliep, James R. Cochrane, Mohamed Seedat, Ricardo van Reenen, Cathy Hendricks, Haseena Carelse
- The Memphis Model: ARHAP Theory Comes to Ground in the Congregational Health Network. By Teresa Cutts
- The Health of Complex Human Populations, By Gary Gunderson, Teresa Cutts, and James Cochrane, October 2015
- Proactive Management of Hospital Readmissions and Indigent Care Costs through Faith-Based and Community Partnerships.
- Opportunities to Strengthen Population Health Improvement Efforts in North Carolina. Larissa Estes, Leslie Mikkelsen. October 2016
- Utilization of Hot Spotting to Identify Community Needs and Coordinate Care for High-Cost Patients in Memphis, TN. Teresa Cutts, Edward Rafalski, Cori Grant, Razvan Marinescu, 2013